A few weeks ago Plantbuddy of Water Once a Week a frequent participant of Beverly's Pink Saturday and Sally's Blue Monday tagged me with this game. I need to list 8 Random things about me and then choose 8 bloggers to join in the fun.
I've decided to change my list up a bit and list 8 of my favorite things and then 8 of my Pet Peeves.
- Miniature Schnauzers
- French Fries/Mashed Potatoes/Baked Potatoes/
- Minnesota State Fair
8 Pet Peeves
- When the fridge door opens on the wrong side in kitchen photos or decorator shows.
- Salt on my SUV.
- Mothers that don't put warm footwear (just socks) on their baby's feet in the winter.
- Water spots on and around my sinks. I must wipe out the sink and the faucet after each use so that it is clean and shiny.
- Cords showing from lamps, TV's, and computers.
- Viagra commercials.
- The volume of TV commercials and the needing to mute the TV when they come on and "blast" you out of the room.
- The person at the stoplight turning left in front of you that finally puts their blinker on at the last moment.
Ma'dame French from British Colonial Love Affair tagged me with the latest game going around. I need to list 10 Honest Things About Me...then pass it on to 7 others.
10 Honest Things About Me
- I drink Diet Coke for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I hate going to work. Don't get me wrong I like my job (most days) but I really am a homebody and I stay home every chance I can get.
- I wish that I could have had more children. I feel bad for Jacob because he does not have any siblings.
- I avoid highways at all cost. Thank goodness for the "avoid highways" check box on map quest.
- Cooking and baking are my thing. I do "down home" and "made from scratch" whenever possible.
- Really, I am quite shy.
- I am a big sissy, I don't venture out of my comfort zone of about a 5 mile radius,
- I never eat breakfast. That's probably why I am fat.
- I am a handbag snob. Bring on the Coach, the Dooney's, the Brighton's, the Juicy, etc.
- I always alter and modify the house plans printed in magazines and in the newspaper.
- diet coke
- potato chips & dip
- Altoids gum
- Coach Handbags
- Gingham checks, apparently I have them in every room of my house (and blogging, of course)
Finally, it's the Christmas Tag Game. You may list as many things as you like that reflects your love of Christmas.
- The gathering of family and friends.
- Sharing in spirit and talents.
- Watching Rudolph, Frosty, Nestor, Little Drummer Boy, Prancer, etc.
- Baking Christmas cookies with Jacob, my Mom, and my niece Amanda
- Christmas music (although I have been listening since the beginning of November)
- Shopping, shopping and more shopping - finding that perfect gift for each person
- Watching Miles open his little present - it is so cute.
- I love to watch Jacob's face when he comes down the stairs to Santa's surprises.
- The Christmas tree lit up at night and reflecting into the bow of the windows.
- Okay, last one - my Dad is here now glaring at me with his shopping list in hand -
- the potlucks, the cookie exchanges, and the gifts of chocolates and popcorn and cashews
- from referring dentists and patients at work..... (the numbers wouldn't stop and I don't
- have time to fix it....)
Come on Down! Here's the next contestants on the TAG GAME:
- Gollum @ Designs By Gollum
- Kathi @ Lavender, Lace & Thyme
- Sally @ Smiling Sally
- Sally @ Salmagundi
- Pantbuddy @ Water Once a Week
- D @ D's Daydreams
- Robyn @ Scraps & Journals
- Sweetie @ Sweetie's World