It was hard to narrow it down to just seven....Here goes....
- I have to sleep with the TV on. If it shuts off in the middle of the night, I instantly wake up and turn it right back on.
- I'm afraid to drive over bridges - and not just because of the Minneapolis 35W bridge collapse. My arms get like rubber. It's even scarier when I have my son with me because I fear that I could kill us both.
- Keeping in the driving vane - I avoid all highways. I always take the back way whenever possible. Just call me a wimp - I don't care.
- I'm almost a shop-a-holic, I put items in my cart and then I walk around just long enough to talk myself out of them and put them back. (Not everything, though...)
- I enjoy a baking challenge. There isn't a bread recipe or a three layer cake that I won't try - I like the WOW! Factor!
- If it's not chocolate -it's Old Dutch potato chips and Top the Tater Chip Dip! With a Diet Coke, of course!
- I can't live without my laptop! It's gotta be handy at all times. The laptop and the TV going at all times! LOL
It was a rainy afternoon with nothing better to do. I asked my Mom if she wanted to have a little lunch and watch a movie. So here is a quick little lunch setting with my favorite red heart plates on my vintage table cloth, and always with my Gramma's little bird salt & pepper shakers.
Our lunch was nothing fancy. I just doctored up a frozen pizza. Added a sweet gypsy pepper, fresh basil and oregano from my patio, onion slices, and more pepperoni. Topped off with Romano and mozzerella grated cheeses it was as delicious as a frozen pizza could get. Good enough for a movie. We also had a little antipasto salad. My new favorite dressing is White Balsamic from Girard's. Mmmm!
And you always have to have buttered popcorn with your movie. We watched Baby Mama.
All I will say, in case you haven't watched it yet, is that I prefer the alternate ending.