This sweet little print is actually pressed tin. I bought this many years ago and it hangs in my powder room. I haven't the heart to change it out. I still love it. Please click here to visit all of the other fun Pink Saturday projects! Beverly of How Sweet the Sound is hosting this fun weekend activity!
Third time is a charm. Right? I am trying to remember the most wonderful post that I created two days ago. It was so frustrating. I typed the post almost to the end - then click. It snapped off. I attempted it again. Almost to the same point - snap - Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!
Sweetie suggested I search the drafts. I hurried back -but no such luck. Just the title remained. Drat!
Liz, from The Quilted Cowgirl bestowed upon me the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award which of course, comes with the usual rules. It also had 30+ questions attached to it that had to be answered in one word. So here it goes again......
- Where is your cell phone. Charging
- Where is your significant other? Who's that?
- Your hair color? Medium Ash Blonde (actually dark brown)
- Your Mother? home
- Your Father? eating
- Your favorite thing? blogging
- Your dream last night? none
- Your dream goal? college for Jacob
- The room you're in? kitchen, always
- Your hobby? gardening, cooking, baking, shopping, blogging
- Your fear? snakes & freeways
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
- Where were you last night? Here
- What you are not? Rich
- One of your wish list items? Money
- Where you grew up? Minnesota
- The last thing you did? ate
- What are you wearing? jeans
- Your TV? HGTV (House Hunters International)
- Your Pet? Miles
- Your computer? Macbook
- Your Mood? happy
- Missing someone? my Gramma
- Your car? Escape
- Something your not wearing? jewelry
- Favorite Store? Target
- Your summer? Pleasant
- Love someone? absolutely
- Your favorite color? green/home, red/clothes, pink/accessories
- When was the last time you laughed? today
- When was the last time you cried? today
Well, on to the next tag.
Here is my photo from the 6th picture from the 6th roll.
Oh yes, I remember this! Jacob and my niece Amanda are driving
the go-karts at Mount Olympus theme park. It is attached to
the Treasure Island Waterpark, in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
The park is a lot of fun. It consists of several different go-kart tracks, one
even has the cars driving under a pond and through a tunnel, and another
through a trojan horse. It also has a few very scary wooden roller coasters.
Kathi from Lavender, Lace & Thyme passed on the Kreative Blogger award and the cups of coffee awards. I need to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't.....
6 Things I Value:
My family (especially my Mom)
My Friday off (that I usually spend with my Dad:) )
My job (I'm glad that I have one - LOL)
My friends, blogging friends
Snow days - the kind that cause a shut-in, for cooking, baking, game playing, movie watching
6 Things That I Don't:
Campaign commercials on TV
The hours that I put in at work.....
Homework and the time it requires
People talking on cell phones - talking loudly in restaurants and while in line.....
I hope that I have covered all the bases. So far, so good. I have made it to the end. I am not going to list recipients, because it would be hard to narrow it down, and besides I think that you guys already have all the awards. In the past two days I think that they have all been passed around. If you see one that you don't have on my sidebar, then go ahead and take it. Be my guest.
Hopefully, this posts.....Robyn